Friends

A friend, a friend! You call yourselves friends. Oh please! How many times do you have to hear that until you realize that they're truly not a friend? Wonder why friends are there. Two reasons.1) To comfort you when you need comforting and 2) Nonstop there for you. Oh honey, now a days friends want to be jealous, unfair, and ignorant. You see any love? I thought so. Sometimes it's better to be alone because the only person you can trust is yourself. It's nice to have friends too, but you have to make sure they're the right ones, and most of the time it's hard to tell which ones are. Being sorry, always apologizing, screwing up is not going to cut it your either they're or your not, people don't have time to stop their lives for someone who doesn't want to go forward with them. Just think about what a friend can do for you and how they can show you how faithful they are to you and not what's best for them. That's only you being used to do what makes them look good and what makes you look bad. All I can tell you is that do what's best for you and don't ever stop doing what your meant to do, just because your so called friend needs you to support his/her dreams instead of yours.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

MalorieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 9, 2013 at 10:11 am:
Such an amazing article, so true.