What Is Love? | Teen Ink

What Is Love?

By mayme BRONZE, Abudhabi, Other
mayme BRONZE, Abudhabi, Other

Love, what is it? Honestly, I quite think this argument called love was just a hoax created by Greek philosophers. Why? Because when you get rejected by the most one you haven’t expected rejection from and thought he was sharing feelings for you, although he thought we were in the friend zone, and was just using you for some time. This was the only time love was a hoax, something untrue just false, because whoever believes in love, doesn’t believe in one-ended love, because love should be shared between two ends. Honestly, whatever I had for him didn’t go away and I still always search for him at school, and I like him so much till now. I don’t know what’s wrong, but whenever I tried to claim the ‘love’ thing wrong, my heart always tries to oppose me and shows me how much I love him. I still can’t get ‘love’ and why it’s so selfish and doesn’t make him take a piece of it and give it to me .  

I was inspired to write this piece, because of real life experiences i have had with the topic.