You must know a persons mistakes to call them a friend.

I believe you must know a persons mistakes to really call them a friend. If you call me your friend, can you also tell me that you are friends with your mistakes too? Over the years I have made more dumb mistakes than anyone should have to bear. I have lied, cheated, stolen, and gotten hooked on various substances. But the one thing I'm proud of is that I still have friends that stand by my side, no matter what mistake I make.

My sister once told me, 'I love you. I don't care what you have done, that won't change my love for you. Even if you killed someone, I would still say, Oh she didn't mean to. It was an accident. She was right beside me when I made my worst mistake ever. But it didn't matter to her, she simply said 'Oh well' at that mistake and looked to when I would make more dumb mistakes. She is one of the few that can say; yes I'm friends with Mallory and all of her dumb mistakes.

It means something to me when you know everything about me, yet you still want to call me your friend. It shows me the love and loyalty that you have toward me. It shows me that I don't have to be perfect for you to call me your friend. I believe you must know a persons mistakes to really call them a friend.