Insight : Realization

Few realize what they have right infront of them. The love some people are lucky enough to find are looked over, not apreciated. Those people should realize that what they have comes once in a life time and shouldn't be taken forganted. Don't miss whats right in front of you you never know if you'll every get it back. Love is a very great thing to feel only few have felt the passion and others don't realize they've had it till they have lost it. I have been touched by the breeze of love but only once. tThough I hadn't opened my eyes to it till I had lost him. I felt an empty constant rememberance of something missing. He felt like my other half, the sense of mind I needed and me the little extra thing that kept his life bright. I've lost him to myself. I loved him so much and I let him go. I let him go because he didn't know how to love me back but it was there.

MalorieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:07 am:
This is really good, I love how you make the connection.

Ren-P. said...
I love your writing and what you are saying. Great job!