What Love Can Do to a Person | Teen Ink

What Love Can Do to a Person

By bobo127lol BRONZE, Farmers Branch, Texas
bobo127lol BRONZE, Farmers Branch, Texas

In today’s society children our age clam to be in love. Some really might be, and some might think that they are in love. We all explain how we think or might be in love in different yet similar ways. Love is an emotion that can not be seen,smelled, or to be touched, but can only be felt in an emotional affection or connection one might have with someone else. It might seem like I know what love truly is, but these are just things that we are taught by our parents or friends. Love has proven to us that is comes with trust, responsibility, hurt, and happiness.

We learn to make these things work in order to be with someone else who can makes you happy, because life is all about finding someone who can make you just as happy. Love is also something that we shouldn't be so dependent on. You’re not supposed to go out looking for something that doesn't even physically exist.

Scientifically love cannot be proven to be an object but only as an emotion that one can only feel. Love is also something that you either believe in or not as well. I believe that love is something that has been made up over time in our past generations, bringing us to how our society, which is spreading and believing in the word of love. Which is just a word and not a physical object.

People today in this society have let love overpower us as an individual. We have began to think that we are so in love that once we sense an end coming we begin to do insane things to make the love stronger. Those insane things we might or might not do causes us to get into trouble too maybe the point we can do something to ruin our live, our records, all because we thought the love was real between you and your partner. Love can either destroy us in the most harshest ways or help us, and hopefully we can all met in the middle to make things not so difficult for the partners in the relationship, and most importantly our lives.