Girls, Take and Crush Problems Easily | Teen Ink

Girls, Take and Crush Problems Easily

September 20, 2015
By alifia.afflatus SILVER, Semarang, Other
alifia.afflatus SILVER, Semarang, Other
5 articles 4 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
To be awesome doesn`t mean you need to change yourself. Divergence is special, and worth.


Nothing happened abnormally but... He abruptly appeared in front of your eyes. And in fact, he is the coolest guy you`ve ever met at school, course centre, sport-practicing centre, or wherever. Nice, you are transformed from a girl with normal feeling into a whacky teenager who spends most days of daydreaming, stalking your new crush in his social media, writing songs or listening to songs which story is relatable to you and his story (despite sometimes he doesn`t get close to you at all) and it`s more like, you divide your mind not only for studying, family, friends... You also divide it mostly for him!
  

Yes, it frequently occurs to young girls and it`s normal. I`m also a teenager, and sometimes feeling this way. We need to interrogate the girls instead, if they do not have any crush or interest on charming guys and male public figures.
  

It is true – most girls assume the same thing – crush problem is bothering, complicating, sometimes time-wasting, but sorely beautiful to think about. No wonder! I have encountered girls with the crush problem. But they faced it in different ways. There are the all-time-insecure ones, the cool ones who chose not to be really agressive handling this case, the shy ones who used to tell no one about their feelings.
 

The highest level of annoying ‘method’ to handle the problems inside Crushing on Guys World is to be insecure all the time, pouring the feelings into bestfriends in non-stop way, sometimes don`t cognize that not all of their stories should be told to people, and to make it worst – naive girls who used to think their crush already liked them a lot, a then being agressive to boys. The consequence is, some of boys picked the option to take a longer distance with these girls.
  

But I pondered that smart girls exist too. Not only smart at academic studies, sports, arts or the other great achievements – but also smart in treating crush in the precise way and having a proportional interaction.
  

Below here are my easy tips to be a smart girl in overcoming your crush problems! To many girls, it works. May it works to you too.


CRUSH PROBLEM HANDLING METHODS!
1) Think straight and clear, that your crush is also a human that he might be having deficiencies too! You`ll be not agressive to him, and adoring him properly.
2) When you`re being jealousy once he used to be close to other girls, try to reflect – perhaps they have a personal important thing to take care of. Besides, there are more guys to adore! He is not the only one, remember.
3) Spill your feeling not only to persons around you. They might be feeling annoyed if you tell them your problem too frequent. You are capable to write stories, poem, song and anything. Instead, you can be way creative and producing profitable works.
4) Be outstanding! Develop your talents and accomplishment – and start to have an orientation that you exert your effort for accomplishments is not for him, but for your self-development, and to make proud the people that you love like families, bestfriends, teachers and coaches... Undeliberately, you won`t impress him only. But many people around you. And don`t forget to keep being humble.
5) Be a good girl. Be creative, innovative, and plunge into much activities to make some beneficial movements. Believe in me – I cannot assure you that he will like you, but probably he will be having a positive impression of you. ;)
6) Commence to have a mind-pattern that crush is interjected into your teen life, just for fun. Open your eyes wider and see more wonderful things in your life. School life, friends life, family life, your personal world, adventures, and new people, are interesting too, right?
  

So girls, these are only a few tips that I can grant to you – based on my experience. Hopefully it works well on you. And don`t forget to be smart and likeable teenage girls! Good luck.[]


The author's comments:

The writer used to obtain requests from her friends to give them solution for their crush and relationship problem. She learned more about how to overcome this case then, and tried to apply in her personal life. And now, she thought that sharing her solutions to more teens would be more useful.