Analysis of the Human Character

Personalities are not always black and white; People tend to display a wide array of personas. It is common for people to put on two or more at once. The lines drawn between ones multiple personas can bee as well defined as a schism of ones character; nevertheless, they more often meld together to form a grey area of indistinct separation. The colors people show can depend on a plethora of factors.
Time is an important variable in observing a person’s character. When I wake up in the morning, I’m almost always cranky and fractious; however, by mid afternoon I’ll be jaunty and flamboyant. Time of the week is as important as time of day. A timorous young child on Wednesday may morph before your eyes to become an outgoing extrovert by Friday.
The people around you have a significant influence on your character as well. When in a relative utopia, surrounded by one’s friends, one tends to be friendly and ostentatious. But when surrounded by people that are bothersome and obnoxious, one’s persona tends to decline into an anathema of self loathing and annoyance.
In essence, ones character is defined by the preceding factors that mold and shape you into who you are. It is not necessary to try to expunge or even truncate these things because they can be of great help to you. Once you know what you want your character to be like you have the power to be whatever you want.

Jarett K. said...
Jul. 3, 2009 at 7:54 pm:
Deep man....woah!

Kylie replied...
Jun. 6 at 7:15 pm :
LMFAO TRUUU