Chill out

To: Guys asking girls to Homescoming
From: Clayton
Subject: Chill out
“AH,ah…will you got ttto homecoming witwith me?” asks Teddy. Guys there is no reason for you to fret like this while asking a girl to homecoming. The secret you must know is that the girl wants a date as much as you do. Here are some steps to successfully asking a girl to homecoming.
•
Ignore the ubiquitous reminders that homecoming is right around the corner.
•
Confidence is power. So when you walk up to her, walk up to her like you own the whole place. Push a few guys over if you have to.
•
Make sure you smell good.(They love that)
•
Take the girl to a remote place to ask her.(Make it not creepy)
•
Compliment on what the girl is wearing.(In a positive way)
•
Take a respite before you are going to ask her.(You might have to chase after her depending on your looks)
•
Remember the mints.
•
Reverberate to yourself how you are going to ask her in a mirror.
•
You are not malignant so they shouldn’t be afraid of you.
•
If all else fails, ask her more than once she will succumb to your annoyance.
If you listen to me it will work out for I am a harbinger. If the girl does say no(because she already has a date) don’t let this thwart you from having a good time. There are far more emotional pains that are much more excruciating.

McDevitt said...
Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:41 pm:
I feel that your advice might work for some. I think that i would go about asking somebody a different way. I would just simply go up to her and say i think your very butiful and feel that we would be a great couple to go together. Dont be afaid of her to say no, or i already have a date. Trust me it shouldent hurt your self esteem to much.If she said no, or i already have a date just say thats fine or mabey another time. The advice was still very helpful and a great tip.

TeaCat said...
Mar. 8, 2011 at 7:35 pm:

Well, I'll give you my perspective, being a girl.

If a guy came up to me and asked me to homecoming using these tips, I would personally say no, but that's just 'cuz I' scornful of humans, and I pretty much hate everyone.

But my tips are:

1) Don't be a creeper by acting smug and full of it when asking her.

2) Don't look as if you already know she's going to say yes. Chances are, she'll feel like you're not letting her make the desicion.

If my tips aren't hel... (more »)

Helene replied...
Apr. 8, 2011 at 10:56 pm :
Your a cat?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!