Misssing My Best Friend | Teen Ink

Misssing My Best Friend

By ACLEW2121 GOLD, Defiance, Ohio
ACLEW2121 GOLD, Defiance, Ohio

~Motivation will always beat mere talent.

It was 8th grade year and summer was approaching very rapidly. All I could think about was that the first friend that I made and had been really close with is moving so far away. I wouldn’t be seeing her anymore on the weekends and began to bother me. I knew that I would get to see her every once in a while but I knew that she would be gone and I wouldn’t be able to see her everyday. She would always talk about how much she would miss us. We had become so much closer from the D.C. trip and I knew that things would never be the same.

She was the only friend I had made on my first day at a completely new and unfamiliar school. Everyone thought that we were sisters and right then and there I knew that we would be close. She was always making me laugh and cheering me up when I didn’t feel the best. Je’Nece was a very important part of my 8th grade year. She was my friend and nothing was going to get in the way of that. She was the one I went to when times were hard. She was just an amazing person and I hope that she will be back with us next year.

Freshman year has not been the same without her. Je’Nece, Michaela, and AC the three musketeers we miss her so much and she doesn’t even know how important she is to us. Our Momma GG as we call her will always be the best friend that I have come to love. Je’Nece if you are reading this just know that we miss and love you!

Everything that you have provided is good enough for us your happiness, joy, and love is all we need. Come back next year, we need you.