Beautiful People | Teen Ink

Beautiful People

February 20, 2015
By Anonymous

There is a something utterly annoying about seeing someone beautiful.  Not saying that I don’t thoroughly enjoy seeing beautiful people.  It’s just completely and devastatingly disgusting.  Those people with their perfect hair, and perfect teeth.  Their perfect nose and perfect body and perfectly colored eyes.  Their stupid and completely unreasonably perfect smile and perfect personality that while I enjoy makes me want to throw up.  I can’t help but question whether I want to punch them just so I can see that perfect face get just the slightest sense of being messed up, or if I want to say something funny so I can see their gorgeous smile again and again. 
I hate to sound this way, but they make me want to scream and smile all at the same time.  Whenever I’m around beautiful people, my emotions are constantly fighting for dominance, and I’m torn between being angry and being hopelessly attracted to them.  I don’t really know whether I want to get as far away from the person or lean in closer.  Beautiful people with their beautiful faces.  It’s annoying, you know?  Stupid, perfect, wonderful, nauseatingly beautiful people.  


The author's comments:

We all know the feeling.  This is just that feeling put to words.