Unbalanced | Teen Ink

Unbalanced

January 24, 2015
By Viridiana.Ramirez GOLD, Holland, Michigan
Viridiana.Ramirez GOLD, Holland, Michigan
15 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
You can always close a book, but you can never close the mind of a writer


They say love is about giving without expecting anything back. They say its a feeling that brings you joy and happiness overall. But what they never told you was that love comes with sacrafice, you give and give without receiving. You love hard and you love deep but it destroys you. One minute your all alone and the next your falling inlove with a human being. You learn their body language, their habits and reactions. Their life becomes your favorite subject and they become your world.

It's crazy isn't it how beautiful and how damaging it can be. How one person is capable of making you smile and make you cry. How they influence your life so easily, how they control everything that surrounds you entirely. It's like one second your life is at ease and the next its a total chaos.

Some say love is the best thing that could happen to you, and i dont disagree but nor do i agree. I feel like theres a balance, theres good and bad theres an in between. Its not black and white its gray. Its not give and give its give and take.

Love comes with risk, with compromise, its a package deal of loyalty and protectiveness. Its giving up your world for someone else's. Love is letting someone unbalance everything you ever knew and letting them teach something new.


The author's comments:

This piece was inspired by my everyday struggles.