Heart Beats and Lies | Teen Ink

Heart Beats and Lies

By Honeysuckle55 GOLD, Littleton, Colorado
Honeysuckle55 GOLD, Littleton, Colorado

People's heart's beat around 75 beats per minute. Every year many are saved through CPR when they have heart troubles. Many times these heart troubles are caused by emotional injuries produced from lies. Lies, they tear family's and hearts apart. Cause distrust between family members. Tear apart the love which once made a couple want to sour with happiness. Why?Why would someone lie? Why would they forget about how they used to trust each other whith their lives but now can't stand to listen to what they have to say because they don't trust them to understand. They have formed the opinion that they can't trust them because they have lied and hidden ugly truth from the person who loves every piece of them. Their heart has beaten with love but has turned uncaring because of lies. Lies hurt those you love. If you want to show someone you love them don't be afraid to tell them the truth so that their heart beats grow quicker with love instead of dying away until their is no sound of pulsing love only that of a depressed heart.