A Heart Reborn | Teen Ink

A Heart Reborn

September 26, 2014
By bear_king BRONZE, Rochester, New York
bear_king BRONZE, Rochester, New York
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The heart shatters... as bullets fly by and the eternal flame of love is put out. The world sees this emotion with blind eyes and uses the word love so small and uncaring. But yet its so much more it is the passion of one soul and when it is abused it is their downfall. A heart grows everyday for someone whether it is a friend or lover the love grows. It spreads its once broken wings over our body and lets us feel. True love isnt something you can buy or win. Its something that makes your life worth living and makes everything you have been through worth it no matter what it is. Slowly the heart goes from being shattered with nothing left to something reborn and full of emotion. We spend our lifes waiting for this moment, Waiting for the day that person saves us, waiting for the day we can say i love you and mean every word. Everyones life has a time where their heart was reborn.


The author's comments:

This is my first submission my goal as a writer is to move people and show the meaning behind my work. I hope you enjoy my true emotion behind this.