Everybody Needs Somebody to Love | Teen Ink

Everybody Needs Somebody to Love

Everybody thinks love is just a simple word but nope the word love means alot to many people.In my opinion love is the best thing that could happend to a person i didnt believe in love until i met the guy of my dreams. This guy is the best thing that has happend to me in all my entire life his always there for me when i need him being with him for 3 months has been great yes we fight but thats normal the good part is that we fix our problems the very same night. I really think everybody should have somebody to love.

falling in love

Kassandra Rodriguez BRONZE, Hammond, Indiana
i agree with you 3 months is too soon to see what could happend in the future but i really love this guy and i would do anything for him

AustinR BRONZE said...
AustinR BRONZE, Miami, Florida
Yeah i thought the same thing for awhile, i was with my ex for a year and a half on and off for reasons that were beyond our control. Its really nice to think that and say "yes this person is the best thing to happen to me." but 3 months is nothing...and i dont mean that as a jerk its just that thats not  a lot of time. Just be cautious, thats all.