Teen Adolescence | Teen Ink

Teen Adolescence

By Nadia5 BRONZE, London, Other
Nadia5 BRONZE, London, Other

There is more to being a teen then the eye can see or the heart can understand. You have to EXPERIANCE it fresh firsthand to understand just the surface of how life is challenging in different SOCIOTIES with RELIGION and POLITICS orbiting it and when the very fibres of our self beings is METAPHORING and CONFLICTED. Truth to say is that teens do have their high and low days just like anyone else but are struggling to find STABILITY in their lives to show that they should be taken seriously yet not too much. It’s them against the world and it’s them carving out a new future every day. Being a teen MEANS that they are trying to find their footing in the adult world yet just not letting go of their childhood. Being a teen means being able to find themselves, their TURE selves and being able to accept life’s rollercoaster ride. You CAN’T recreate it, you CAN’T describe and you CAN’T perfect it but you can learn and enjoy it because nothing and I mean NOTHING is perfect or permanent. So teen adolescence should be celebrated. And that is all to being a teen anywhere in the world and remember it’s NOT easy being a teenager everywhere and anywhere, then again at any age right?! ;D

i was just thinking about it one morning