Why Men Do What They Do | Teen Ink

Why Men Do What They Do

July 17, 2014
By musicxsavedxmyxlife BRONZE, Bentonia, Mississippi
musicxsavedxmyxlife BRONZE, Bentonia, Mississippi
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Everything's gonna be okay in the end, if it's not okay then it's not the end.


Ladies,

Have you ever thought,'why does my man do these things to me?'. I know I have. If it's anger, sweet stuff, or just the way he acts around you is strange. We all want answers. Sadly, I can't explain everything your man. But, I can try to tell you why they do what they do. Men ARE JUST LIKE US, GIRLS. They have feelings just like we do. Some are emotional, others will hide their emotions,and some girls call these guys "rocks". I think they are just scared because if they show weakness they know people will notice. They will get to him. I honestly have respect for both. Guys that are emotional are honest. While, rocks are trying to protect themselves.

Another topic is why guys get angry. There are many reasons why guys get so angry. Having a bad day can fire things up for sure. Anything can make your man angry. I think you should just sit down and talk to him like he would do to you.Why some are protective,one is they love you. They want to keep you and keep you safe. Chill ladies, they love you.

I may or may not be helping you in any way but I do have this to say. Ladies, don't just see guys as some guy. Don't judge him too much. Help him...love him... be there when he needs you. They are people too you know? They have feelings and they have a soul. Men, if you're reading this. This goes to you as well. And for everyone, understand people before you judge them. I feel like that's whats wrong with society. I tried.