Friendships | Teen Ink

Friendships

By AyeshaNasser SILVER, Faiha, Other
AyeshaNasser SILVER, Faiha, Other

Dreams Are Today's Answers To Tomorrow's Questions !

Friendship is not many things put together but friendship is a million little things brought together. If you share a laughter, it's friendship; if you share a problem, it's friendship and among all if you share all together, it's the best friendship ever. Among all friends, I've met, I've only learned one thing and that is people change !! No matter how long or how hard you try to hold on to a friend, if he or she has made their desicion or have made up their mind, it's gone. I still didn't discover the reason behind all those sudden changes but I believe if a person changes his or her way of life, it's simply because he or she is continuously hurt or it's because they're never hurt ! Friendship is something which looks easy to write about or describe about but in my opinion it is the only thing in the world that is hard to define in a single sentence. Moreover is we look deeper into the topic, friendship leads to peace in war, friendship leads to smile in tears, friendship leads to heal in hurt and it even leads to love in hatred which again in circle brings war, tears, and hurt to a single person.

Nothing is that inspirational, it's ones choice or feeling they put up in poems, stories and articles.. it's just a lesson or teaching for each one of us ! :)

on Nov. 29 2014 at 6:39 am
AyeshaNasser SILVER, Faiha, Other

Why persuade? Just ask In Sha Allah I will :)

Maria_sophie said...
on Nov. 25 2014 at 7:07 am
I just love it ❤️

Maria_sophie said...
on Nov. 25 2014 at 7:05 am
Omfg! Relevant to my thoughts, it's just amazing amazing amazing!! I persuade you to help me for my new upcoming book "just reinforced" :)