Why don't you think I'm me? | Teen Ink

Why don't you think I'm me?

By Pheyy_ BRONZE, Mercersburg, Pennsylvania
Pheyy_ BRONZE, Mercersburg, Pennsylvania

Everyone and everything connects at some point in time.

Dear all boys that read this,

Did you forget all the things we used to do? No? I didn't think so. I don't expect for you to remember every event that we have especially when we have been together for the past 4 years. You say you know me and you say you love me... but do you really? Every time I looked at you I fell in love with you all over again. With the dimples in your cheeks and your green eyes. How can I forget those memories of us going to the beach and kissing in the field. It's like you don't care anymore and I guess I shouldn't either but your always on my mind and I can't sleep without your voice next to mine. So I have a question... who am I to you? Or do you not know anymore. I can name you in four words: Loving, amazing, cute, and mine. This isn't what I'm expecting to hear from you but I want to let you know I still care.

Sincerely,
The girl you always dreamed to say this to you.

I wanted to share my opinion on what I think boys say when talking about,or thinking about a girl.

Message to girls- Guys just want to know how much you care. They love when you show them that you do.
Message to guys- We don't want to hear about all that "Stuff" We want to hear how much you love us.