what happend | Teen Ink

what happend

April 8, 2014
By lexie hill BRONZE, Orlando, Florida
lexie hill BRONZE, Orlando, Florida
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

have you ever felt your best friend slipping away right before your eyes.and every time you look at her you see the memories. the inside jokes the little arguments you had. you remember everything. but now it has all changed. when your in the lunchroom and you can hear her laugh from the table from behind and you can point it out exactly because she used to laugh at you like that. every time she passes you,you remember the long hugs you gave each other every morning. every time you hear your phone ring you remember the 2 hour long phone calls. but when she looks at you then turns her head that is the hardest because all you can think of is when she was your best friend . but now she is standing next to someone else and you know that her new best friend will never ever know her like you. loosing a best friend is like holding sand it falls apart slowly but when it is gone you can still feel the little grains that still remain. you know that she could never be replaced and she will always hold a special place in your javascript:ImageSelector.open();heart because she didn't just take your hand she held your heart.