It's Okay

Did you know that it's okay to be bi-sexual,gay, and lesbian? Yes, some people see it as a sin but love is love. Many people say that you can be cured with religion but there are many gay/lesbian Christians. There's really no correct way to to feel about love. If you're homophobic then that's you. But there is no reason you should be calling people names or making them feel bad about themself. I am always hearing people give their opinions on same gender love but as my mom always said "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all." So honestly 90% of the world should be quiet. If everyone just stopped giving feedback where it isn't needed nor asked for there would still be many teenagers alive. Drama kills. So instead of spreading rumors, you should try to stop them. Plus if your friend told you a story about you what's to stop them from talking about you too?

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

AnimatrixThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 6:52 pm:
A valid point.