my thoughts on love | Teen Ink

my thoughts on love

November 16, 2013
By Mikimouse888 PLATINUM, Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
Mikimouse888 PLATINUM, Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
22 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life isn't about the storm it's about learning to dance in the rain.


Love. People think every relationship they're in, they are in love with that person. That is not love. I've never thought I could love someone sooo muh before. Everyone says I'm too young to know what love is. Welll what people dont realize is that if you love someone you cant help it. My definition of love is when "you can't stand being apart from that person. You always want to be by their side but you can't always be with them. You know what each other are thinking, you finish each others sentences, and even the littlest things they do make you happy maybe even smile." People can't help if they fall I love. I'm 13 and to be honest I'm in love with my boyfriend. Yeah, me and him are MILES away from each other but we show emotion that shows we love each other. When we say "I love you" we mean it. I don't care what anyone says, if you're in love you can feel it in your heart and no one can tell you not to love someone because, they don't understand how you're feeling towards that person. Yeah, it sucks not being able to spend each and every day with him, but I try. I keep trying and I don't give up hope. I know someday, we will be together.