who cares if they break your heart | Teen Ink

who cares if they break your heart

By queenmalena27 BRONZE, New York City, New York
queenmalena27 BRONZE, New York City, New York

if someone says they don't like u say I made my self the way I am for me and other people to like me not for you to give me your opinion on whether you like me or not.

what do you care if he breaks your heart???? what girl should care if a boy breaks her heart???? he is a boy its un their nature to hurt us. but you know what???? don't show them you care. act like he is a nobody and that he is just someone you used to know. now he can do what ever he wants. but you always have two choices you can mess up his chances of ever having a love life again by telling girls you know what he did to you r just move on to the next boy you think will love you. and maybe that boy might just love you so much he wont let you go so leave him be. let him get jealous of the next boy your with. it was his loss. so what should we care if a boy breaks our heart????? give me your opinion.

what inspired me to write this piece was a lot of girls in my school always complained and cried and whined about a boy breaking her heart well you know what now he is a nobody and you are his beautiful loss. I hope that other girls will be inspired to take my advice and when a boy breaks your heart let him be him and you will be his wonderful, beautiful, delightful, and pretty loss and when you have a better guy he will realize that.