Truth | Teen Ink

Truth

By chase.r.p SILVER, Wentzville, Missouri
chase.r.p SILVER, Wentzville, Missouri

Her love is like the wind, i cant see it, but i can feel it!

Meeting you was fate,
Becoming your friend was a choice
But falling in love with you I had no control over.
I loved you from the first time I laid eyes on you I didn't say anything at first, I was to scared. I've watched over you for years dreaming about the day I had enough courage to tell you how I feel. I watch as guys treat you wrong I help as much as I can but I still remain in the background watching over you being there for you when you need someone. My mind told me its a phase it'll pass so I tried dating other girls but my heart always told me that you are the one and always will be so here I am once again in the shadows being all I can for you. Its not that I want to make you all mine, as much as I love you an as much as my heart aches when were apart an all the times I dreamed that someday you'd be mine I know it may never happen and I accept that. as much as it kills me I know I have to accept it, I will continue to watch over you as undeserving guys treat you unfairly I will always be there to help you through till the right guy comes in your life and makes you happy. I won't leave then because I love you I will always be around when you need me. Just knowing your happy is enough for me, I love you so much and you don't even know you may never know but if he makes you smile that same smile I fell in love with years ago then I will put aside the way I feel for you and watch as the two of you live on so perfectly. But you should know I will never leave I will always be there when you need me and finally you should know that I love you and I always will my love for you is forever and I have come to realize and accept that!

Inspiration came from the girl I love!

on Sep. 2 2013 at 9:26 am
WallFlowerAlice GOLD, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

"Why wait when you only live once? Go out there dance, smile, and enjoy yourself! If your not having fun then darling your doing something wrong!"
- Therese

"Awww... that's so sweet I think  im gonna cry, if only the guy I love told me that," said Alison