Am I too Young for Love ?

Have you every noticed that adults always say us teens are too young for love and we don't know anything about it ? Well I personally think they are wrong. We love our family members so why can't we love other people. If we are in a relationship and we feel a special connection to that person, why can't we call it love ? What are we supposed to call it ? Sometimes the word like just isn't strong enough to explain our feelings and I don't believe they understand that. I personally believe they need to open their eyes and realize that teens too can fall in love. We get heartbreaks just like they do. Heartbreaks are the main reason I know teens can fall in love. How you can you be heartbroken over someone you don't love? You can't. Everyone is human and everyone can fall in love no matter the age.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

casluvsu123 said...
today at 5:17 pm:
I personally agree with what you are saying.  I fell in love when I was 11.  You just know the feeling.  Like when a parent looks at their child for the first time.  Its an instant connection that can be so beautiful.  You can never be too young for love.