Parent | Teen Ink

Parent

By Kenia Balboa BRONZE, Mundelien, Illinois
Kenia Balboa BRONZE, Mundelien, Illinois

It only takes one person to change your life and even your future. One person that would never do anything to hurt you or do anything to take you to the wrong path. Also the person would have to choose between you and another person just because they prefer to have a life like teenager. Sometimes in life you born with the wrong parents that don’t even look at you at the eyes and tell you how much they love you. But sometimes your parents just don’t know how to tell you they love you. Everything in life has a begging because life has a start sense the moment you start growing and ending because there is a time were everything stop even life stops and that when you have a ending. Not just that also the way that everything has a cost. Not to mention that in the book Kite Runner author Khaled Hosseini its explaining what was going on with Amir which is the rich boy and Hassan the poor one that is the service or Amir but Baba is the father of Amir. It take place in Afghanistan. Amir and Hassan and that there were so many lies going on between both of them. One of the lies was that back than Baba had a thing with Alies wife. But as a cause of that Hassan came to life. Like my recently started with my new life that I guess god wanted me to be, but now he wants me to try to end it good. At the begging I didn’t really know how to explain it but to long ago I meet both of my parents. I recently met my parents because when I was little my mom and dad left me in Mexico when I was only 40 day born so they can send me money for me to eat and have a better education. But really before I meet both of my parents I telled them both I don’t care about the money about having good thing about having everything if I don’t have you guys. I just wanted to have love from both of them and plus meet them. For me it was so hard because see all of those kids with their parents and not me so I decided to tell them that I wanted to meet them. It took me a while to get her. But when I got here everything was so different I had to adjust to a new daily life. One of my biggest problem was the language for the first weak. But 6 month latter I understood and I started talking in English. The problem I have now is that I don’t really get alone with my mother. Amir just want to show his dad(Baba) that he can do it and that he is trying so much and that he would do anything to help a lot and to make a better. He is just like me trying to show my parents that I am doing it. That’s why I took the change of taking a normal English class.

Never forget two people in your life.... The person who lost everything just to make you win. [your father] The person who was with you in every pain [your mother]. Even though Amir dint have any of those his parents in the time that much or for a long time. Well he actually had his father but the father wasn’t reall there in those times when he needed Baba the most. He saw that his dad was in pain because of his mother that passed away while she was given birth to Amir. That his father sometimes though Amir wasn’t a good son like he would imagine.” If I hadn’t seethe doctor pull him out of my wife with my own eyes, I’d never believe he’s my son” ( page 23 book Kite Runner). I choose this quote because Baba just sees him as weak as he can’t do anything by himself. Baba thinks this way because back when he was his age he was the best with the sports. But I guess that his way of thinking is that its Amir fault that his mother dies. Sometime Baba feels this way because he thinks Amir is not good an anything especially soccer. But there are many things that would make you see that he was good on. Amir is really good at wringing poems and etc. But Baba docent see that from him he just see him as a why do you even care about writing. Baba says that wouldn’t make you enough money and that even though he goes to college he would end up working as Baba in a gustation. But like Baba was back then in Afghanistan famous because of law and etc. Like he say my parent didn’t believe on me when I was young they though that he wouldn’t be able to make it just like him that what Amir want to do with his life. Baba I guess want a better future for Amir. But what Baba did wrong while he was with Amir the part that he did wrong was when he tell Amir that he wasn’t a good son and the way he thinks about him its bad because it just saying that he wouldn’t want him as a son or anything like that. It wrong to say this to a Amir because there could be some many things that can happen. But you can forget that things happen for a reason that maybe Baba was like this because he feel like he docent have anybody like a wife or anything like that.

You may believe or not, but it is true, in this world no one can give you truly love more than your parents. This quote is true because nobody in life could be changing you or making you different. Sometimes parents go through though and they still work hard to get as what we really need and plus the way your desires are like my is to go to college and show my family that the bad Kenia because that the what they all think about me but I just want to show them that I did it with their help or without their help I always work for what I want. Amir did it he graduated out of college and now he is going to college to show the respect that he has and plus at the end of the book the dad is trying to help him to go to college and ect. Baba even gives him a car so he can move around with his own car. It’s a really important even because that show him that Baba is actually going to help Amir to go to college and show himself a new life..
in conclusion a definition for a parent is someone who’s is there with you to help you in bad and in the good. Plus so of the obligation that sometimes may cause is that not everyone is like they think they are. Everyone has secret some could be bad or some could be good. Yeah the secret was that my dad never really liked my mom back them he us to have a girlfriend that was really pretty and he just wanted some play time with my mom. By the way that how my first brother came to live then it was me. But my mom say that reason why she docent really care about me is because I didn’t really hurt her when I was her daughter. Plus sometimes I can just see that eventually everyone have secrets. The perfect father is someone that would do anything to defend their blood and to spend time with them. Plus the ideal parent wouldn’t just miss anything important to you.