Help is Here for You | Teen Ink

Help is Here for You

May 16, 2013
By Amber410 SILVER, Struthers, Ohio
Amber410 SILVER, Struthers, Ohio
8 articles 0 photos 11 comments

Favorite Quote:
Naver Say Never


This is to all of my ladies out there that have had a broken heart. I just want you to know that no matter what any guy says about you, you are beautiful. My heart has been broken plenty of times and I let those guys get into my head. When they said I was ugly or fat or whatever they wanted to say about me I started to believe it. It took me a long time to finally realize that what they were saying wasn't true. I started to cut myself and got with any guy that wanted a good time. I hated it. I knew they were taking advantage of me but I liked the attention they were giving me at the time. I lost friends and I lost the trust of my parents. If you are reading this is this pertains to you and you want to talk about it comment me and I will find a way to talk to you. I want you to know that you are not alone. I wont judge you. I'm not judging you. I just want you to know that you are loved and that you have someone to talk too.


The author's comments:
I wrote this piece because I was thinking about my past. And about how people in this world dont have people in thier lives to talk to. So I wanted to offer my assistance.