Help is Here for You | Teen Ink

Help is Here for You

By Amber410 SILVER, Struthers, Ohio
Amber410 SILVER, Struthers, Ohio

Naver Say Never

This is to all of my ladies out there that have had a broken heart. I just want you to know that no matter what any guy says about you, you are beautiful. My heart has been broken plenty of times and I let those guys get into my head. When they said I was ugly or fat or whatever they wanted to say about me I started to believe it. It took me a long time to finally realize that what they were saying wasn't true. I started to cut myself and got with any guy that wanted a good time. I hated it. I knew they were taking advantage of me but I liked the attention they were giving me at the time. I lost friends and I lost the trust of my parents. If you are reading this is this pertains to you and you want to talk about it comment me and I will find a way to talk to you. I want you to know that you are not alone. I wont judge you. I'm not judging you. I just want you to know that you are loved and that you have someone to talk too.

I wrote this piece because I was thinking about my past. And about how people in this world dont have people in thier lives to talk to. So I wanted to offer my assistance.