The true meaning of LOVE

Sometimes we wonder, what's the meaning of loving? Is being heartbroken by someone who didn't even knew you existed even worth loving him/her? Well, I can't really answer that question... But, I can give you my perspective of the so called LOVE... Some of you may know that love can be a pink panted fairy tale as it can be a scary horror movie. I know that some of you may be suffering of a recent breakup, and that the other some may not. LOVE is not always right, but, there are sometimes that it did gave us a chance. If you did what you had to do at the moment you HAD to do it, I don't know. But I do know, is that if you gave up that chance, Is not the end of the world. I know is hard, I have experienced being heartbroken. But I'm giving this knowledge to everyone in the world so that everyone comprehends what is really Love. LOVE is a really good thing, some of you may not agree with me, but I really think that love is a good thing. LOVE is around us, everywhere. Our moms love us, our siblings love us (though they not always show it), our grandparents love us (and spoil us), our friends love us and even your pet loves you. See, LOVE is everywhere, you just have to search for it. ITS UP TO YOU, I KNOW YOU CAN. Maybe you know me, maybe you don't; but I don't care, I just want that you know that: You're not the only one, there are others that passed on the same situation. And, who knows, maybe that someone who really is worth it is just around the corner. As I said, Is up to you. Not me, not your family, YOU. I wish all of you good luck.