My Love for Lady Bug

April 13th 2013 -
It might sound weird to some people but my dog is like my best friend. She's there when I cry. when I wake each morning she's right there waiting for me to wake up. And I can tell her anything and I know she wont judge. But my best friend isn't doing so well right now. She's stage three of four kidney failure that will only get worse. And she has to have surgery to remove a stone that could kill her. I love ya lady bug. 11 years I've had you I hope to have you here many more.

At 10:50 April 14th 2013 we had to put down Lady Bug down it was the hardest decision I've ever had to make but knowing she's in a better place free of pain makes things a little less painful.

Looking at all my pictures of you makes your death even harder

My dog Lady Bug was the most important thing to me I don't care if you laugh at me for me thinking of her as my baby because that's what she was. She will never stray far from my mind she'll always be there front and center. When Rose Kennedy said “It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.” she defiantly knew what she was talking about.