Is this love? | Teen Ink

Is this love?

By krosey_15 BRONZE, Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania
krosey_15 BRONZE, Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania

"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Perks of being a Wallflower

The thought of living a life is precious but its nothing compared with the life when you’re in love. I noticed life was in black and white until it was embellished with its remarkable colors. What else could life bring? Every new day would be brought by many colors that changed life into something even more special than that. It is like you’re in a new world,with only the two of you and the rest of everything is just a blurr. All you could ever see was him. He lightens up your smile. He wipes away your tears, and prevents you from ever having the fear of not having someone to love.

Love makes people like their the only two pieces of the puzzle that finally met, that fit perfectly together and will never separate. Sometimes love is so strong we don’t need words to express our thoughts. As our eyes can tell everything.

Every new day that life brings, it shows us a new ocean filled with emotions. As those feelings fly, we are like little kids playing in the sand, for whom the best amusement is being together.

Fate has brought the most precious feeling. A feeling words can’t describe. It is impossible to understand love, but we do in our own way. As we get that warm feeling in our hearts, or those butterflies in our tummies. Those emotions describe a word that is the most fragile. It is all around us. Even though we can’t see it at most times, we feel it within us. For we should express it to things that need it the most.

Love makes it...