you<3<3 | Teen Ink

you<3<3

By chase.r.p SILVER, Wentzville, Missouri
chase.r.p SILVER, Wentzville, Missouri

Her love is like the wind, i cant see it, but i can feel it!

When I see you my heart melts. When you look at me I go weak in the knees. I love you but I can't say it out loud. When I'm close to you I don't ever want to leave. When you touch me my heart goes crazy.

You’re so beautiful the way you smile, an laugh. When you walk in the room you light it up. You make me want to cry when were not together I've loved you for a long time but never had the courage to talk to you. You are my world, my everything, my love, my friend. When you’re around my world stops spinning. You’re like a beautiful flower, I want to be there for you, take care of you, an love you. You’re the reason my world is so bright. You raise me up to more than I can be. Every time our eyes meet there's feeling inside me it's almost more than I can take, I've never been this close to anyone or anything, I don't how you do what you do, I'm so in love with you it just keeps getting better, I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side forever and ever, every little thing that you do baby I'm amazed by you. I just wish I had the courage to tell you!