Just Another Crush

Sitting here on my bed, just thinking of things running through my head and once again, you're one of them.
I don't understand why you're always on my mind? It's not like your mine anyway, so why are you always there?

Thinking of your big brown eyes, the way you walk, the way you talk, just everything. I know I'm not the only girl but my heads in a whirl and I don't know what to do. Are you the one for me? Am I the one for you? Or is this just another crush?

Is it the crush where all I do is think of you, and you're thinking of someone else? Is she better than me? Or does she... Already have the key, to your heart... I want that.

Whenever I see you walk down the hall my heart feels like it will fall.. On to the ground. I look at you, but you dont see me, it's like I'm not even there... Anymore.

When we hugged for the first time my life was perfectly fine, it felt like it was meant to be...

I'm Thinking of your big brown eyes, the way you walk, the way you talk, just everything. I know I'm not the only girl but my heads in a whirl and I don't know what to do. Are you the one for me? Am I the one for you? Or is this just another crush? (X2)

Should I Just Give Up?