i am sorry

I trusted you with my life my soul. I am sorry I caused you all this pain, regret, and despair. I am sorry that I actually fell in love with you and I am sorry that I just wanted to talk but it’s not my fault that I fell in love. I thought I was a connection but I was wrong. I trusted you and you know EVERYTHING and you only told me one or two things about you. Lucky for me I am friends with someone you trust and you will always talk to her but not me so if I need something I go to her and she helps me unlike you.

Hope16This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 7 at 10:03 pm:
hi thank you so much for writing this, it really speaks to me and what i have been going through. this is amazing it feels like it is right out of my diary

KassandraMichelle263451This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 8 at 10:12 am :
I am glad i am not the only one that feels that way, Hope16

L.E.Liza101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 5 at 3:09 pm :
I felt that way about one of my best friends. He hurt me deep when he laughed in my face then found out I was telling the truth and felt bad. I am glad you wrote this because you put the words together I didn't have the strength to put together and some I never had.

Mar. 7 at 11:38 am :
I am sorry

today at 3:13 pm :
Its ok. We have never been the same.