Three Rocks

There aren’t many people who bring me true happiness. A lot of people can make me laugh, but that smile lasts only for a little while. There are a rare few who bring me true happiness. They come along once in a while. I have been upset for years, and there have only been three people who bring me true happiness.

Honestly, not everyone likes Jacob, but I love him. He may never know this, but he reminds me of the brother I don’t know anymore. The way he acts is exactly what I loved about Allan, my brother. Allan and I were great friends. We almost never fought. Allan brought out the best in me. Jacob, now, brings out the best in me. I don’t know what I would do if I lost him.

Where do I begin with Julie? Let’s just say, she can bring a smile to my face just by saying “hi”. I can tell her anything. Julie is the best of the best. I can’t afford to lose her.

Sydney and I became friends by total accident. I may be in seventh grade and she may be a senior, but she is one of the best people I know. She is kind, caring, and down-to-earth. I love her and seeing her makes my day.

We all have people that we need. Sometimes they know it, and sometimes they don’t. Sometimes we don’t even know it. Jacob, Julie, and Sydney are my three rocks. I will never let them go.