Autobiography.

I am extremely thankful for what I have, and I need to keep that in mind at all times because honestly, sometimes I can be the selfish one. I have learned not to take life too serisously, and to take it day by day, count my blessings and keep in mind that when life throws you curves, you learn to swerve. I am a very happy person but struggle every day with extremely bad insecurity issues. I have learned to throw a smile on even when I feel like I shouldn't be, because I love seeing my friends and family happy. I do have a couple tattoos that do resemble things very important to me, I have angel wings with a halo and quote inside saying "Perfect in God's eyes" which to me means, through my insecurities and flaws that I am still beautiful to my God who created me. My second tattoo is in italian because I am part Italian, it says La vita E bella, which means life is beautiful..because life IS so beautiful to me. My third tattoo is a tree on my back/ribs that has a banner wrapped around it saying "My Mother, My life" this one is the most important to me, and eveytime I see it, it makes me smile. The reason I got it is because my mom has raised me since i was 5, and I am now 19. That is almost my entire life, and not only did she raise me by herself, she raised me and my two sisters, she is my mother and my father at the same time and I love her dearly and respect her with all I have.