Is Prince Charming Real? | Teen Ink

Is Prince Charming Real?

By DeadOnArrival SILVER, Visalia, Colorado
DeadOnArrival SILVER, Visalia, Colorado

In all those fairy-tales I've watched i never believed in them for one bit. I mean, who really thinks a guy would chase after a girl with a glass shoe? sounds dangerous. or that one were snow white is in a deep sleep and was awoken with a kiss... Is that real, i don't know... I've already had a first love so i think i know how your supposed to feel. but is it the constant love songs or the comments on how pretty i look when i'm a complete mess? in my first 'love' was my best friend whom after we officially ended stopped being my best friend... how do you decipher all the signals? i never believed in prince charming but in this case is he real? He says the sweetest things he cares when I'm sad or lost or hurt.. i never blushed so much... but tell me is he real? or is this just some sick joke because i'm bad person? and if hes real do i deserve hI'm? is prince charming actually real?

ok basically this article is about a guy i like.. Alot.... And i listened to Katy Perry's song"not like the movies" and i would like some advice.. i really relate to that song

DeadOnArrival SILVER, Visalia, Colorado
yea but i dont think ill ever find my prince :/

DeadOnArrival SILVER, Visalia, Colorado
i understand how u feel :/ i litterally spent months crying over a guy who didnt even feel what i felt n he was my best friend... n when my friends try and set me up i just build walls i know ur not supposed to do that but... it stops hurt

on Oct. 29 2012 at 8:14 am
Devil_rose96 SILVER, Cibolo, Texas

a broken heat is like a broken mirror...its best to leave it broken rather than hurt yourself trying to fix it.
-annonymous

is this new jersey or new zeland!?!?!
-logan henderson

i like this article, and i agree with you on this! i've had my heart broken, and dragged around more than you could possibly  think..but there are those few who will truly treat you like the princess that you are..

HiddenAngelInTheDark PLATINUM, Brooklyn, New York

Theres so many that I can't pick sorry

I love the article and yeah, I once had my princesss once...fairy tales they just a bunch of lies of false hope