Is Prince Charming Real?

In all those fairy-tales I've watched i never believed in them for one bit. I mean, who really thinks a guy would chase after a girl with a glass shoe? sounds dangerous. or that one were snow white is in a deep sleep and was awoken with a kiss... Is that real, i don't know... I've already had a first love so i think i know how your supposed to feel. but is it the constant love songs or the comments on how pretty i look when i'm a complete mess? in my first 'love' was my best friend whom after we officially ended stopped being my best friend... how do you decipher all the signals? i never believed in prince charming but in this case is he real? He says the sweetest things he cares when I'm sad or lost or hurt.. i never blushed so much... but tell me is he real? or is this just some sick joke because i'm bad person? and if hes real do i deserve hI'm? is prince charming actually real?

SingingIntheDream said...
yea but i dont think ill ever find my prince :/

SingingIntheDream said...
i understand how u feel :/ i litterally spent months crying over a guy who didnt even feel what i felt n he was my best friend... n when my friends try and set me up i just build walls i know ur not supposed to do that but... it stops hurt

Devil_rose96 said...
Oct. 29, 2012 at 8:14 am:
i like this article, and i agree with you on this! i've had my heart broken, and dragged around more than you could possibly  think..but there are those few who will truly treat you like the princess that you are..

HiddenAngelInTheDarkThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love the article and yeah, I once had my princesss once...fairy tales they just a bunch of lies of false hope