Superhero | Teen Ink

Superhero

August 27, 2012
By Hannburger BRONZE, Paranaque, Other
Hannburger BRONZE, Paranaque, Other
3 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You be you, and I'll be me, today and today and today, and let's trust the future to tomorrow.." -Stargirl.


Everyone needs at least somebody to save them. Whether Literally or Metaphorically. Sometimes they need somebody to save them from others, sometimes from themselves (Either from Self-Inflicted Pain or Stupidity).

Lately I've felt I needed to be saved. Especially from all of this drama. I want someone to sweep me off my feet and fly me off to the land of pure awesomeness. To just leave everything behind, even just for a couple of minutes a day or an hour.

And now, I think I've been saved. I've been saved by the same person for loads of times now. He doesn't even know that he's saving me constantly. He just does. He's saving me just by being himself. Whenever I'm with him, it's like We're in our own little bubble of nothing but the great little things in life.

It's the best thing that's ever happened to me all year, and I'd pray tonight thanking God for letting me meet someone like him.

He's like a Superhero to me.


The author's comments:
Someone really special to me inspired me to write this and I'm forever thankful that I met him.