Best friend or Best Enemy???

I suppose we've had this all happen once in our lives... Something goes right and then something or someone just loves to torture you. Okay maybe I'm being a little bitter but unfortunately i learned the hard way. I had just been accepted into my dream school. It was a dream come true until my so called best friend called me a"soon to be snob". And sadly it didn't stop there. I soon learned to ignore her and her rude remarks and tried to have fun. I made friends who where drama free. But its when i started seeing the green monster in my best friend. This particular side showed a lot but when my friends and even my Mom pointed it out. I was in denial. It got so far as she would start copying me in subtle yes obvious ways. She'd correct me,yell at me for not being serious and even tried discouraging me from speaking to my closest friend of 5 years. Her newly found crush. But no matter how much i tried being nice and trying to think its out of the good of her heart.. I realised shes not thinking about me.. but herself. Now I'm not saying she was always like that but its just a warning for my fellow readers:read between the lines, and don't let a stupid fight effect you. In the end if they really are your friend then it'll all work out.

PerfectOddity said...
I understand the feeling. Both of my "best friends" aren't my best friends now. It's sad..but at least you know who your real friends are.

SingingIntheDreamThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
true, i guess its the shock though you know?

HiddenAngelInTheDark replied...
Indeed it is, I like the article though. It's nice

thank you please checkout my other work it would mean alot :) 

HiddenAngelInTheDark replied...
Welcome and I will, would you mind doing the same

ok ill do that :)