Heartbreak

"Love doesn't make the work go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile."- Frank P. Jones

You know what hurts the worst? It's loving someone but knowing you can't be with them for whatever reason. It's feeling like the whole world is falling down on your shoulders; crushing you with every tiny bit of the strength it has, everytime you take a breath. It's falling head-over-heels for a guy who probably was never really in love with you in the first place. A guy who says, "You stole my heart" one morning and by the same night says, "Yeah, you are kinda tying me down." What do you do when your every waking thought is about HIM? When every song that comes on your ipod reminds you of HIM? No matter how hard you try to forget him, his eyes, his smile. No matter how hard you try to delete old messages off your phone and computer you can't; because the good memories outweigh the bad, the smiles outweigh the frowns, and the love you still feel for him outweighs all the mad, sad, angry, hateful feelings. All I can say is that no matter what, a small piece of you will always in someway, somehow be completely, crazily, head-over-heels in love with him. So my advice? Don't try to forget him, because you never will. Just try to find someone better. Peace