,...and yet another crush | Teen Ink

,...and yet another crush

July 2, 2012
By lisTKM GOLD, Sheboygan, Wisconsin
lisTKM GOLD, Sheboygan, Wisconsin
18 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
keep dreaming, because the best is yet to come


So, we've all been there before, we meet the coolest person ever that compliments us and suddenly you don't know how to act around them. You find yourself second guessing everything you say, wear, do, even think. You can't sleep, but when you're together you can't help but day dream about what could be. You become friends and now you don't know what to say or if you should even say anything at all.
I know I've been there many times, and yet I always become the best friend never the girlfriend. I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't let them pass you by as just another beautiful idea, it sucks knowing that your heart is aching and that they will never see you that way, but it's worse knowing you could've been the one to make things different. I'm no expert on relationships, but I do know that in the future I don't want to wonder what could've been, I want to know.
And so let the emotional roller coaster begin, and the headaches, heart break, and the confusion that makes it a struggle to breathe. And to think
I thought I finally had everything under control, school, friends, my future, but no that's never as easy as life gets. Life gets super complicated, so does high school, and now, yet another crush.