baby names

ok, so here's the situation:

i've got a few of my girlfriends who are totally original with baby names, but for me, i like unique names and i prefer them to have the same initials -or- the same initials of mine and my fiancee's initials.
for the longest times, i've been wanting to go the long mile of some family names to continue on like:
vincent marten and vera maryann
but now that my fiancee has dampened the mood, i've changed my mind.
so this is why i'm posting; i need public opinions on the new names i've chosen.

maverick daniel and bethany natalia
the boy's name is my fiancee's initials and the girls name is mine.

what do ya'll think? =]

AriShine This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm sorry, but this really isn't an opinion article. Asking for opinions on baby names is more of a facebook kind of thing, not Teen Ink.

brittygurl92 replied...
facebook isn't an opinion website. its a social site which can contain opinions, but mostly it interacts with friends and updates statuses as to what one is doing. for this artice, yes, it is an opinion since i'm specifically asking for a public opinion on here. "what do you think?" is just as similar as "what's your opinion?" you can post whatever you want, and i can post anything i want. leave it as that.