Comparing Fairytales to Reality | Teen Ink

Comparing Fairytales to Reality

May 24, 2012
By vicky1998 GOLD, Woodbridge, Virginia
vicky1998 GOLD, Woodbridge, Virginia
15 articles 0 photos 2 comments

I want to know why in fairy tales always has a happy ever after. In fairy tales’ the ending never gives us anything it always have a happy ever after and it doesn`t have anything to do with reality. In reality, it’s really hard to find your prince charming or your soul mate. You don`t have evil twin step sisters and ceremonial balls and glass slippers so that your prince can find you. It also doesn`t have magic mirrors, poisoned apples, glass coffins, and seven dwarfs. In reality it’s almost impossible to find your prince charming because it doesn`t always end in happily ever after, at the end one person always ends up hurt. Your relationships are hard without the pressures and the obstacles in the way, there is so much you can do but your relationships are never going to be perfect without it crashing down. Your relationship doesn`t have to be perfect you just have to be willing to work on it and meet the person half way there. Relationships are like rollercoasters, they have their ups and downs but you just have to find a way to make it through. While you are in a relationship, you have to make sure you are up for the ride because if you are not, the other person is going to get hurt. Fairytales` never teach you that you have to be honest during your relationships and you have to have equal respect because If you don`t has respect for each other, then you can`t trusts each other. It doesn`t always have a happy ever after, but if you are close to it, appreciate what you have because people in the outside world definitely want what you have. So make sure every moment counts and life live to the fullest and always live life like it’s your last.


The author's comments:
I hate seeing people complaining about every good thing in their life. It`s very annoying because you have what people want and you use people just because you need something from them. Learn to appreciate everything life throws at you and live life like it`s your last.