It Doesn't Convince Me

My sister passed on a certain piece of advice to me. Well, not so much as a piece of advice, but more of a saying to consider when making life decisions.

"It doesn’t convince me."

As bourgeois as that may sound, it proves to be extremely relevant to many things.
In my case, the level of "friendship" you and someone have. Does that convince you? Is it something that you think about constantly and makes you smile with glee? Is it a friendship worth having? Then yes, it does sort of convince you. At least it should…

I'm torn, being somewhat of social butterfly and all, with who are my friends who convince me. I don't think that there are many people in my life that really suffice the conditions that I require to be considered a "real" friend. Does that make me a insatiable person? Can no one live up to my expectations? I have no clue. I never have a clue with anything anymore.

I try my hardest to be a good person. However I may seem a little annoying probably. I can never be sure. What is convincing? What is not? You are the reader. You tell me.