How Do You Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You !!!!

Have you ever wondered if your girlfriend is cheating on you or flirting with other boys. Well the main step is to send in a spy to spy on your girl. DUUHHH !! or just see if she really into to you.For example hold her hand in public and see if she pulls back or kiss and flirt with her in front of her friends and see if she gets embarrassed or really red. Or Maybe even talk to her and tell her how you feel and if she looks away then shes not into you anymore then she was before. Just find a new girl that treats like a prince.

Caravana said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:02 am:
This article was not long it needed to be more thought out. Some suggestions I would make is to use better sentence structure, complete your thoughts, and add more detail.

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 10, 2012 at 12:41 pm :
I agree. It has potential, just change the format and expand more on your thoughts. Make it like a guideline book or something.

Nick5 said...
Feb. 7, 2012 at 5:54 pm:
I can barely understand you. Don't think your plan is very good either. Change this article. make it longer, vary the sentence lengths, add a few conventions maybe, and MAKE. IT. LONGER.