Your Heart Knows

Love is a four letter word that means the world to people. When that word comes out of another persons mouth towards you, it's a new adventure for you. It opens up your heart to let someone into your life. You let them know your secrets,your fears,your whole entire life. It is like you get sucked into this different world caught up in another life. You smile when you see their face. You cry when you have a little argument. Then, at the end of the day, the only place you want to be in their arms.

In their arms, you feel safe. You feel comfortable laying next to them at night. You feel lucky to be able to hold their hand in public to fluant that this person is yours. You have so much in common with this person it is so easy to talk to them. Then the first kiss between you two is sparkes. Fireworks light up behind your closed eyes. Your lips touching makes the perfect kiss. You hug them and never want to let go. You feel like it could last forever.

The special thing about love, is it really can last forever. When you find the right person, and it clicks just right, you could spend the rest of your life with that person. You could be one of the lucky ones to celebrate their 50th aniversary. Think of all the memories you could make. From one little four letter word, it can do alot to your life. All because your heart beat faster, your palms got sweaty, and the butterflies in your stomach flew. Your heart knew you loved that person.