Breakup...

I thought we would last forever. I thought we would end up getting married. I would never imagined we would end. I gave him everything and he doesn't even care. He never cared. This really isn't fair. I shouldn't have to hurt. He is the one who cheated on me! Why should I have to suffer. I still sleep and eat but I feel different. I'm confused and distracted. I was outside for ten minutes and didn't even notice that it was raining. I'm hurting so bad and he isn't feeling anything at all. I don't know what to do now. I feel so alone and so confused. After all the pain he has put me through, I still love him.

TeedybearThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I feel your pain. I'm in the same place and have no idea what to do! =(

Stella1376 replied...
This was my first real breakup and it hurt, but it got better. I just started distracting myself. I chose the three things I loved doing the most and started doing them like crazy. That helped a lot. Then one day this girl named Amber came up to me and told me that my ex-boyfriend had cheated on me with her throughout our entire relationship. It made me so mad. I focused on my anger, on how bad he hurt me. I began to see that I'm better without him and I'll find someone else who will treat me ri... (more »)

TeedybearThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Yeah, i hope i mean it's so hard = ( to move on an he was so REAL to me

Stella1376 replied...
Yea, mine was real to me too. Turns out it was ALWAYS fake to him though. Its a really rough thing to go through.

Yeah i agree you are a great writer