Why it's not OK???

Other day as I'm walking to my bus there's a guy in front of me and my one friend. There was a group of guys walking past and one of them call the guy a Fagot and to go away. I was completely shocked, wondering why someone would say that to someone else. Right then I wanted to run up to the guy and punch him in the face. To me there's nothing wrong with being gay, bi and transgender. There is nothing wrong with being gay, its a relationship just like any other. What angers e most is that in some states you can't get married!!! I'm like come on, everyone else can get married but gays?? So stupid everyone has a right to be with the one they love. I'm sure in a couple of years people will look back on this and think how mean and stupid they were being, it will become another one of our country's mistakes....

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

beachgal123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 30, 2011 at 11:27 am:
I agree so much with this!! i don't get it my best friend and i have a thing and her mom is soooo against LGBT lifestyles i just don't get it