My (Boy)friend

You know that saying “guys and girls can be friends without it getting weird”?? It’s a lie. I’ve had this guy friend for a while, but lately I feel different about him. Someone that I used to tell my guy problems to became a problem, and someone who use to make me feel so comfortable now makes me feel so self conscience. I feel weird because I don’t want to risk our friendship by trying anything stupid, but I cant help how I feel. Someone who’s jokes I used to find funny, now I take literally in every way. Someone who I would hang out with in sweatpants and a bun will never catch wearing that now. I don’t know if he notices but I really want to get back to how we were, because that person is really important to me and I don’t want to ruin anything over a petty crush. Guys are confusing, but its worst when its your friend.

callie15 said...
I have to disagree. I have this guy friend that I have been friends with for two years, and that's as far as it's gonna get. Have I thought of dating him before? Yes, but I'm simply not attracted to him in that way. To me, he's more like a brother. Kids in our class will sometimes ask us if we're going out, which personally ticks me off. I'm not saying that liking your guy friend isn't common, because it is. But just being friends with them is common, too :)

kairi.kaylyn said...
This explains how I feel sometimes about this guy I know.

UnwantedNinja said...
Dec. 12, 2011 at 7:07 am
Some times its good to take risks...:)