cutie pie!

By , salamanca, MS
I like this one guy and I'm not sure how to tell him. he is tall and has blond hair and is super cute! i like him a lot and every time i talk to him i get so nervous and when i go to talk I'm like all shaking. ever since my ex and i broke up i had a interest in his cousin. i think he's cute but i think maybe he's just a tad bit older than me but i don't care i think he's still cute either way. i cant stop thinking about him and i always try to show off just to make him notice me and i want to talk to him but i just don't know how to. ugh i feel like such a dummy for not doing anything. why cant i just go up to him and just say hey? ugh! but i can still at least think about him and i know this kind of sounds like I'm a stalker but i just really like him and i think he's SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!!:)

Countrylife4 said...
I got the same problem you do! I like this tall dark brown hair guy on my bus, and I have no idea how to start a conversation with him. It sucks. hahaha And the only thing we do, is laugh together when someone tells a good joke. So I know where your coming from! :)

martin64 replied...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 11:46 am
aha well at least i know im not the only one that feels this way.