What IS love?

What does everyone think about teen pregnancy? My opinion? I think that love doesn't consist of simply sex. So please don't tell me that you loved the one-night-stand. Because you only enjoyed the "feeling." Life is so much more complex rather than tangible. People think that life is simple, but simply put, it is not. :) Confusing, huh? Hmm... Like I said... life is complex.

When you have a child and you are not ready, financially, emotionally, and physically, the child will be the one suffering. You must provide for the child, well.. in order to be a great parent.

billgamesh11 said...
This is my exact point of view! I always think that s.e.x. is too over-rated and the people doing it should really think about their child they could possibly be creating before they do anything like that together. Plus, teens are not emotionally/physically ready for that, they should hold out until they are married or when they are much, much older than 16

oh_nine_2009 said...
Thanks everyone! :) I'm glad you all liked it :) I will definately check into your work LifeIs.. :) Thanks!!!

LifeIsPoetry said...
Dec. 9, 2011 at 10:11 am
I agree with your point of view! You presented your opinions very well. Keep writing! Maybe you can review some of my work? It's all poetry, but I would like feedback.

CorrinaElisabeth said...
Agree with your point of view.

FOLLOWEROFCHRIST said...
Dec. 8, 2011 at 9:16 am
HMU WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT THIS. .BTW THIS IS TRUE