What IS love? | Teen Ink

What IS love?

By oh_nine_2009 SILVER, Rockville, Indiana
oh_nine_2009 SILVER, Rockville, Indiana

"Et tu, Brute?" Then fall Caesar. --Caesar-- <3

What does everyone think about teen pregnancy? My opinion? I think that love doesn't consist of simply sex. So please don't tell me that you loved the one-night-stand. Because you only enjoyed the "feeling." Life is so much more complex rather than tangible. People think that life is simple, but simply put, it is not. :) Confusing, huh? Hmm... Like I said... life is complex.

When you have a child and you are not ready, financially, emotionally, and physically, the child will be the one suffering. You must provide for the child, well.. in order to be a great parent.

I think it's unfair to the child, not the mother and father. They chose to have sex.

billgamesh11 BRONZE, Grafton, Massachusetts

"It's always darkest before the dawn." ~Florence and the Machine

This is my exact point of view! I always think that s.e.x. is too over-rated and the people doing it should really think about their child they could possibly be creating before they do anything like that together. Plus, teens are not emotionally/physically ready for that, they should hold out until they are married or when they are much, much older than 16

oh_nine_2009 SILVER, Rockville, Indiana

Thanks everyone! :) I'm glad you all liked it :) I will definately check into your work LifeIs.. :) Thanks!!!

on Dec. 9 2011 at 10:11 am
LifeIsPoetry PLATINUM, Kapowsin, Washington

"Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."
– Mother Teresa

I agree with your point of view! You presented your opinions very well. Keep writing! Maybe you can review some of my work? It's all poetry, but I would like feedback.

CorrinaElisabeth, Eatonville, Washington

"No man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without even noticing it." ~C.S.Lewis

Agree with your point of view.

on Dec. 8 2011 at 9:16 am
FOLLOWEROFCHRIST, NEW YORK , NEW YORK, New York

FINISH STRONG IN ANYTHING BECAUSE THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

HMU WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT THIS. .BTW THIS IS TRUE