A Question I'll Never Answer...A Door I'll Never Cross

By yasmeentepa PLATINUM, Oran, Other
yasmeentepa PLATINUM, Oran, Other

I knew that this day would happen... I knew that I’ll face the truth again, I knew That I’ll be as confused as before but I didn’t do anything to stop what was going to happen. Why do I always have to be hurt and feel bad each time I fall in love? A question I’ll never answer.
I told myself I'll be free one day, I’ll be able to live as people, to love, to smile, to succeed...but I couldn’t. Life gave me a lot it gave me: “success” , something that people don’t have or don’t achieve but me, I have it, I don’t even work hard for it or look after it. Life gave me:”intelligence” something I’m proud of because it’s kind of rare these days. But life took from me something else; actually I think it didn’t give it to me at all: “love”, yes love I have never been lucky in love and I don’t think I will be one day but I still have a little hope... that was a long time ago today I know that whatever I do I will always hit the wall, I’ll never cross the love door, I’ll never feel as other people do. I hurt myself by my own.

on Sep. 28 2011 at 11:36 am
yasmeentepa PLATINUM, Oran, Other
you're the one who should be thanked!! i write only what i feel, i'm glade you like it!

on Sep. 27 2011 at 8:38 pm
ngaynor111 BRONZE, Stratham, New Hampshire
This is really a beautiful piece! I can really relate to how you feel. You put into words what I've always wanted to say! This was so moving, thank you!

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!